Sunday, June 13, 2010

THE LOVE FOR SARDINIA

Amanda and I are sadly sitting in Munich airport after leaving one of the most beautiful places we have ever travelled. We were very lucky and fortunate to lead a week long training camp in the south-east corner of Sardinia, Italy. Wow ... I couldn't have dreamt of a more amazing place and ideal training location! Not to mention meeting such a vibrant and fun bunch of people in the process. Daniele, Guiseppe, Eli and Vanessa held a great camp with some enthusiastic age group athletes and showed us all the best swimming, biking and running locations in Sardinia in the process. 

Thank you Dani, Guisep, Eli and Vanessa .... thank you for a truly amazing week! I have much love for Sardinia!

Make sure you check out www.triathlonpoint.com for future information on future camps. I can garantee you won't be disappointed. Amanda and I look forward to running the camp again in June 2011!