Amanda and I are know in Spain staying with our good friend Jaime (Hai-mee) and Luciana in the coast town of Marbella (Mar-Bay-yah) on the beautiful Costa Del Sol. They have generously given us a room at their apartment which look out over the whole coast from it's pearch on the side of the mountain. We couldn't have asked for a better place or people to spend the next month with her in Europe. Jaime and Luc have two Pero de Agua dogs (Water dogs) Tricky and Kaya and they are really fun. They come running with us for up to an hour at a time!
We have gotten back into a slow routine of training but will start to get back into the hard work over the next week or two to build the fitness again for the late seasons races. Having a mid season break was something I really needed after two hard Ironman races early in the year. I think the break will serve me well going into my Kona build and for the big race of the year.
I will post some photo's over the coming few weeks of life here.