
Welcome to Villasimius, Sardinia, Italy!

Dinner on the terrace on sunset

Group run around the local trails

Day two morning group ride

Riding north along the east coast (possibly the single best stretch of road I have ever ridden .... amazing!)

Not a car in sight

Awesome ocean swims out the front of our hotel
Track session

Looking at bike position with the group

Massage on the beach (after training of course)
Transition practice. Amanda lends some tips and advice
Southern coast
Beautiful morning ride to Cagliari
Stunning coastline for cycling

Guided tour of the city with locals Carlo, Vanessa and Eli

Not a bad view ... the city doesn't look too bad either!

Beautiful evening in Cagliari

Pre dinner drinks in the Piazza

A night out in Cagliari for a traditional Sardinian feast

On the last day of the camp I won the South Sardinia Triathlon di Villasimius

I won a massive bottle of vino for my efforts!

Our amazing friends from Sardinia (Eli & Vanessa)

Daniele & Eli ... thank you for an amazing week!