Tuesday, July 18, 2006

LUKE IN THE BIG APPLE!

Here are some pix from my weekend in NY. I had fun exploring the city. It was my second time to New York but there is so much to see and do you could go back 100 times and not see everything. Since I was racingg on Sunday I had to rest up so didn't get out much on Friday or Saturday. Just hung out down at Times Square and walked around the Fashion district and did a bit of window shopping. On Sunday after the race I met up with my best mate from primary school and his sister and did a bit of a tour including Ground Zero, Battery Park and through Little Italy back to Midtown where I walked through the markets on Madison Ave and window shopped along Lexington Ave. It was a great weekend ... can't wait to go back! I have just arrived in Lake Placid, NY where I am now resting up for the Ironman this coming Sunday!

NYC skyline from Central Park

Middle of Time Square

Meeting up with my best mate from primary school, Trenton and I in Time Square

Walkin the Brooklyn Bridge

Busy Time Square

No comments: