After last years fire gutted the SALVATION ARMY'S SALVOS STORE at Palm Beach, it was exciting to attend the grand re-opening of the re-vamped Salvos Store on Thursday 23rd February. The store has 200 sm of retail space complete with a fresh new lay-out and jam-packed with the usual goodies including furniture, electrical, home wares, toys, books and over 3000 items of recycling clothing! At the Salvos Store you can also pick up brand new items which is their big point of difference.
I was on hand to talk with the locals about my Ironman achievements and endeavors. I also signed autographs and had photo's with the local Palm Beach kids. It was great to attend and support such a great cause. I was a student at Palm Beach Currumbin High School so it was important for me to give back to the Palm Beach community.

No comments:
Post a Comment