We traveled home to Noosa last Sunday and straight away we realized we should have stayed in Perth. The weather was nothing short of horrible. The rain was absolutely torrential for three days and I was beginning to think I may as well have left my bike in its travel case. By the fourth day I couldn't believe I was back on a plane to Perth!
There were no surprises since we have been back we have had hot, sunny days. Amanda and I have decided we will have another 2-3 week block over here to ensure our quality of training continues. It's definitely going to be a lot easier getting the bike mileage on the bike I have set myself leading up to Abu Dhabi.
This is the time of year I really love spending at our home in Noosa but the long term weather forecast isn't in our favor so this summer we might have to escape with a few of these focused training camps like we do when we are traveling overseas. Training camp number two for the year .... so far is a success!


