Thursday, August 05, 2010

THE NEW SCOTT PLASMA 3 IS BORN!

I was really excited this week to receive my new Scott Plasma 3 Premium bike that I would be riding in Kona this year. With the race fast approaching (10 weeks now) it was perfect timing to get it built up and dialed in before the big day. 

A big thank you to all my amazing sponsors that contributed to helping me build this amazing machine. Especially Scott for giving me the opportunity to be one of the first triathletes on the bike but also SRAM, Zipp, 3T, Prologo and Speedplay.

Scott Plasma 3 frameset ... very stealth! 
Don from Sunnyside bike shop in Bend and I building her up
7.4kg with the training wheels on ... not bad! 
Race ready!
New steer/ stem integrated front end 
Cockpit view with the new 3T Brezza 2 bars, SRAM R2C shifters and Garmin headunit
New rear brake placement behind Bottom Bracket