Saturday, May 29, 2010

READY TO RUMBLE

I am glad to see a break in the rain and a little sunshine this morning. Hopefully the weather proves the forecasters wrong tomorrow?! The wind is still up and the ocean is very choppy which will make the swim really tough. The M shape format is good for me too with four lot's of wading in and out of the water. 

The bikes are now racked in transition. I thought it was great that the Ironman Brazil organizers supplied all the athletes with bike rain jackets while they sit in transition overnight! That is definitely the first race I have ben to where they have done this. 

Remember to check out www.ironman.com for the live coverage of the race. I am #27. Race begins at 7AM (Brazil local time) 6AM (US East Coast) 3AM (US West Coast) and 8PM (East Coast Australia ... Sunday night)