Friday, April 23, 2010

LUKE McKENZIE SIGNS WITH 3T

I am really excited to announce that I have signed a multi year deal to ride 3T products! Over the past few years "the new 3T" has emerged as the leader in the industry for aerobar, road dropbar, stem and seatpost products and I am really stoked to now be riding them on my Scott bikes! 

I will be riding the 3T Ventus Aerobar with it's carbon-fiber basebar, aero brake levers and integrated stem which make it the world's fastest and most aerodynamic bar. The basebar is a thin, broad aerofoil set at the optimum angle of incidence to present the least drag to the airflow. A full range of adjustment optimizes rider position. The extension bars adjust front-rear for reach, and vertically for height. Elbow pads move with the extensions, preserving a constant relationship between hands and elbows.

The world's fastest aerobar with Italian flair - The Ventus!

For more on 3T go to: www.thenew3t.com