Monday, August 24, 2009

ROAD TRIP TO LOUISVILLE (Day 3) Sun Valley to Boulder

Day three of the road trip started with a run along the Big Wood river before a little more fun. This time playing around on Adrian's Pee Wee 50's! I had one little spill over a jump but luckily didn't hurt myself. I was lucky to get out of Idaho alive after the previous days downhill and todays dirt biking. 

Getting a bit of air on the Peewee 50
Clearly we had fun in Sun Valley

After dropping into Smith Optics to visit the crew and pick up some awesome new swag (the new V 90's are the bomb!) we headed towards Ogden, Utah where we dropped into the Scott warehouse. Wow ... I had never seen so many bikes in one place. I was like a kid in a candy store! We saw all of the 2010 line of bikes which all look awesome! 


From Ogden it was back into the van and a long drive into the night towards Boulder, CO. We rolled into Laramie , Wyoming at 11pm and decided to drive the final 2 hours the next day so we spent a night sleeping at 8,000ft. Nothing like a night at high altitude. We woke up the next morning and pulled into Boulder to see the Noosa crew. Looking forward to three days of training with them before heading onward to Louisville.