Amanda and I have just returned from a 3 day trip to New York City.
The getaway was initially to celebrate my 28th Birthday but on Wednesday
afternoon I popped the big question to Amanda on the famous Bow Bridge
in Central Park. Luckily I got the answer I hoped for and she said YES!
So we return to Oregon with good news that we are now officially engaged
to get married!
We are both over the moon and have already received countless emails,
phone calls, texts and facebook messages. No doubt a lot of you on this
list already knew of our news but I am sure there might have been a few
that missed it? Thanks for all your support in this adventure that lay
ahead for us!
Now with 10 weeks to Kona it's time to buckle down and focus on the
build up for the big one of the year!