Exciting news is Amanda and I have found a cool little 2 bedroom apartment of our own to live so we are relishing our last few days with our friends Krisitian and Charlotte. It's been great hanging out with them and training over the past few weeks, we have had a lot of fun. I am sure they will be glad to see the back of us and our "Californication" and "Flight of the Concords". We will miss Kristian's awesome BBQ's that's for sure!
We are moving to Sunshine Beach at the end of the week. It's really handy to downtown Noosa, the National Park and the swimming pool and beach are literally down the end of the street. Of course it's close to some of the best Coffee shops in Noosa (stoked!)
I must take my camera out soon and snap some pix ... it's such a beautiful area and the weather is amazing. More soon
Cheers