Friday, February 19, 2010

LUKE SIGNS MULTI YEAR DEAL WITH PROLOGO

NOOSA HEADS, QLD, AUSTRALIA - 3 x IRONMAN CHAMPION,  Luke McKenzie today announces a multiyear partnership with Italian company, Prologo. The deal will see McKenzie, 28 of Noosa Heads ride Prologo saddles in triathlon events worldwideover the next two years.  

McKenzie - I am really looking forward to working with Prologo in the coming years as my saddle sponsor. The 2010 Prologo range sets the highest standard in the industry and I am very impressed with all the products I have trialed over the past few weeks. It's great to be joining a company  dedicated to producing the best saddles on the market. Comfort is the number one aspect I look for in a saddle as I can spend up to seven hours a day and sometimes 24 hours a week on the bike. Prologo ticks all the boxes for me and is definitely the nicest ride I have had to date!  

McKenzie will line up net weekend atthe first Ironman event of the 2010 calendar, Ironman Malaysia held on the Island of Langkawi. Winning the event one year ago, he is looking forward to returning to Malaysia to defend the title  and make his racing debut on the Prologo Scratch Pro saddle. 



For more information on Prologo products visit: www.prologotouch.com


No comments: