Now I might cop some flack for racing an Ironman just six weeks before the big dance but at this stage of my career I have to be realistic. It would take an amazing performance to be top ten in Hawaii and although I think I am capable of it I know how unpredictable that race can be. Six months of hard work can come crashing down in seconds. Hawaii is the most competitive race in our sport and I love being amongst it. I have plenty of years ahead of me to "focus" on Hawaii and to achieve my goals there. My number one goal for 2009 has always been to purchase my first house with my fiancee Amanda and we are well on track to do so. If all goes well in Louisville we will be a little closer to that goal. So that's why I look forward to racing Ironman Louisville on August 30. Don't write me off for Hawaii. I think I can do well there too :)