Saturday, October 11, 2008

RACKED AND READY

Less than 24 hours till the race. It was a very mild day here in Kona making me wonder what it is going to be like tomorrow? It wasn't hot at all, it was cloudy and there wasn't much wind. I hope we can get a dramatic change for the race?!

I have racked the bike, survived the Paparazzi gauntlet and have submitted my transition bags. Nothing left to do now except go home, have dinner and get a good nights sleep.

Thanks for all the emails, messages and phone calls over the past few days. I really appreciate it! 

Jay Prasuhn took some pix of my bike for Triathlete Mag
Bike racked ... first row this year is nice
My mate Summer Twist flew out from San Diego to watch me tomorrow ... she is awesome!
MJ offers me some advise for the big day tomorrow
See you tomorrow