Wednesday, May 07, 2008

WILDFLOWER

It wasn't my day at the recent Wildflower 1/2 Ironman. Unfortunately I was about 50% all day and subsequently fumbled my way around the tough course to my worst Half Ironman result ever. I hadn't done much specific training since Ironman Australia and it showed on the day. I was happy to get around the course as I was really struggling on the hills and finish in 15th place.

Wildflower is definitely one of my favourite races in the world. We met so many great people while we were camping. Hanging out with Chris Lieto at his new Base Nurtition/ Green athlete camper was sweet .... I gotta get me one of those!

Amanda and I are back in Agoura Hills training for the next few weeks. We have already met a great bunch of people in ton and we look forward to spending more and more time here in the future.

The Golden Turtle & the Montana Triathlon crew
Leanda and Erik hangin out pre race
Alex and Amanda doing some promo for BlueSeventy
The new k Swiss kit!
Transition
Lieto's rig puts our Golden Turtle to shame!
I love this camper!
Camp K Swiss