I had a strong swim although on the second lap going through the age group athletes and trying to spot the bouys with the sunrise I lost my way for a second and came out of the water about 20-30 seconds down. I soon made up the time on the leaders although Greg Remaly who eventually went on to win steam trained past me at around 10km, I hung with him for a while but couldn't match his pace.
Coming in with Matt Chrabot in third I soon was running in fourth place with Brian Fleischmann running me down. Brian pulled away from me on the last brutal hill and I was happy to jog in for 5th place. I was happy to get a good last race hit out before I head over to Kona on Monday.
RESULTS - TINLEYS DIRTY ADVENTURES TRIATHLON, SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA
1 GREG REMALY 01:54:48
2 MATT CHRABOT 01:56:02
3 BEN COLLINS 01:56:24
4 BRIAN FLEISCHMANN 01:57:21
5 LUKE MCKENZIE 01:57:56
6 BRANDEN RAKITA 01:58:51
7 MATT LIETO 01:59:04
8 DAVE MESSENHEIMER 01:59:29
9 JOHN DAHLZ 01:59:55
10 CHRIS STEHULA 02:00:55
No comments:
Post a Comment