I finished 6th today in Ironman Coeur d'Alene.
I was happy with the result. I swam and rode realy well and had a solid run. I had a lot of good runners to hold off and I did my best although I still feel a little undercooked to run a marathon since my knee injury. Another 4 months till Hawaii and I know I can improve my marathon split by minutes.
Thanks for the amazing support from everyone!
Cheers
Luke
RESULTS - IRONMAN COEUR d'ALENE (USA CHAMPIONSHIPS)
1 ZYEMTSEV, VICTOR 00:54:21 04:48:43 02:47:04 08:33:32
2 EVANS, TOM 00:51:35 04:43:35 02:56:08 08:34:34
3 LOVATO, MICHAEL 00:57:25 04:50:04 02:49:24 08:40:39
4 BLAKE, JASPER 00:54:27 04:55:49 02:51:00 08:46:11
5 RHODES, BRYAN 00:51:29 04:51:51 03:00:35 08:46:38
6 MCKENZIE, LUKE 00:51:32 04:45:37 03:13:15 08:53:43
7 JENSEN, ADAM 01:00:16 04:45:29 03:08:10 08:56:53
8 VANCE, JIM 00:54:27 05:00:19 03:08:09 09:06:40
9 SUNDBERG, SWEN 00:57:35 04:59:14 03:14:14 09:14:41
10 EDWARDS, BILLY 01:04:37 05:03:14 03:04:41 09:16:09
I was happy with the result. I swam and rode realy well and had a solid run. I had a lot of good runners to hold off and I did my best although I still feel a little undercooked to run a marathon since my knee injury. Another 4 months till Hawaii and I know I can improve my marathon split by minutes.
Thanks for the amazing support from everyone!
Cheers
Luke
RESULTS - IRONMAN COEUR d'ALENE (USA CHAMPIONSHIPS)
1 ZYEMTSEV, VICTOR 00:54:21 04:48:43 02:47:04 08:33:32
2 EVANS, TOM 00:51:35 04:43:35 02:56:08 08:34:34
3 LOVATO, MICHAEL 00:57:25 04:50:04 02:49:24 08:40:39
4 BLAKE, JASPER 00:54:27 04:55:49 02:51:00 08:46:11
5 RHODES, BRYAN 00:51:29 04:51:51 03:00:35 08:46:38
6 MCKENZIE, LUKE 00:51:32 04:45:37 03:13:15 08:53:43
7 JENSEN, ADAM 01:00:16 04:45:29 03:08:10 08:56:53
8 VANCE, JIM 00:54:27 05:00:19 03:08:09 09:06:40
9 SUNDBERG, SWEN 00:57:35 04:59:14 03:14:14 09:14:41
10 EDWARDS, BILLY 01:04:37 05:03:14 03:04:41 09:16:09






6th place 8.53.43
No comments:
Post a Comment