I am loving it here in Boulder, Colorado! The big question I have been asking myself since I arrived on Tuesday is why have I taken so long to come here?! Clarky and I are really loving the town, the facilities, the coffee shops (important!), and of course the training. We have already done some awesome rides and runs and we still haven't even scraped the surface. After we adjust to the 5430 ft altitude we will get up into the Rocky Mountains for some of the best riding in the USA and the world. We are also looking forward to the longer runs and exploring the thousands of trails in and around Boulder.
We are living just out of Boulder in the suburb of Louisville with a really great young couple Tiia and Keith. We get on really well with them and their two Golden Retrievers. It is going to be a great summer! Here a few pix out on the bike:

No comments:
Post a Comment