Clarky and I needed to get out of Phoenix for a day to escape the heat (it's been over 100 F all week!) and the traffic. We decided driving to Sedona 1 hour north of Phoenix was what we needed to get in a good day of training. It was perfect, Sedona is a beautiful little town set amongst stunning red rocks and at 4500 feet above sea level just south of Flagstaff. We went on a great ride through the Red Rock State Park and run on the trails around town. The swimming pool would have to rate as one of the most scenic I have been to with all the mountains in the background!
After our morning of training we had a look around town, had some lunch and a coffee then on the way home stopped by the red rock crossing for a quick swim in the creek. I definitely recommend stopping in Sedona if you're traveling through Arizona!

Welcome to Sedona, AZ

A scenic run

Riding in Red Rock State Park

Loving the riding

Red Rock Crossing