Thursday, May 11, 2006

BOWLING NIGHT

Well it must seem like all Clarky and I are doing here in St. Croix is having fun?! Well that is true but we are actually back into training after the 1/2 Ironman. I went for a ride to Cape Udall today (the Eastern most point of the USA!) The weather was back to it's usual 95 F and humid, so every time we went out and trained we were drenched in sweat!

Tonight we went to the bowling alley with Cat and Brad and some of their friends. We had a blast! Clarky top scored for the night with 172! I managed a 149, and after 4 games it was tied at 2-2. So at some point we are going to have to have that final round to determine the 10 pin champion!


I win to even it at 1-1

I win to go ahead 2-1

My gorgeous St. Croix mom, Cat

Clarky and I with our new St. Croix mates Kim & Alex

Our legendary St. Croix parents ... Cat & Brad!

No comments: