Saturday, March 04, 2006

RAIN!

Man this weather is depressing me. The Gold Coast has copped some nasty weather over the past few days. It's been raining almost non stop making it hard to get outside to train. I guess this is how you would have to train if you lived in the snow? That's not for me though ... it would send me insane. One more time on the windtrainer and I am going to throw it off my balcony!

The waves are huge at the moment. Shelli and I spent a few hours driving around checking out the guys towing into waves on the jet skis. My mate Chris has been at me all day to drive his jet ski for him (he has a few screws loose) but there is no way I am going out there!

Looking forward to the end of this rain so I can get out on the road .... turbo sucks!

Check out the waves in front of my apartment:

No comments: